4.15.2007

Evan and Pink Cupcakes

Last night Evan and I had a party. We ate hotdogs, popcorn, popsicles, and pink cupcakes. He and I took on the task of baking. You might think that a three year old making cupcakes might be a feat but truly, me in the kitchen is a feat as it is. He was leading me at times. He dumped all the ingredients in and I mixed. They actually turned out pretty good. He decorated all 12 of them with ALOT of sprinkes. Then I said we had to clean up and wash the dishes. I think he had more fun doing that. His job was to rinse off every bubble off the dish. He gets an A+ for cleanliness. We had a blast. I love this child!!!!!!!

Sneaking a taste of frosting

Look at those blue eyes

TA DA!!!!!! What a beautiful cupcake.

Blowing bubbles

Poor kid, child labor

0 comments: