7.15.2008

My Fabulous Friend Katie.........

Katie and Bronson ran up to Chicago on Saturday and she brought me back one of my most favorite foods in the world!!!!!!! Garretts Popcorn! I could eat the cheese popcorn all day long if my tounge didn't fall off from all the sodium. If you don't know about Garrett's it's truly a mecca in Chicago. I have seen a line of at least 50 people waiting to get some of their famous popcorn. My favorite is the cheese. I have eaten in the last 30 mins of owning this fabulous tin of cheese lard at least 1/3 of it. I'm sure if I looked up the calorie content my head would explode. But then I'd piece it back together and go right on eating it again. Thank you Katie and Bronson. It was so nice of you guys to wait in line just to make me look that much nicer this weekend in my bathing suit. Much love!
Me and my ONE GALLON of cheese popcorn. The Bears tin is for Ryan of course!

I tried to take a picture of it to capture the fantasticness of the popcorn but it didn't turn out due to the glare of all the CALORIES

0 comments: