10.18.2009

Congratulations to the Ridgeways!!

This weekend was my dear friend Shelly's wedding. I have attached several photos from her beautiful day. I was so honored to be asked to be apart of it. It was beautiful ceremony and a fun filled reception!! My feet are still throbbing from all the dancing!! It was a great weekend to celebrate this wonderful couple! Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs!!



Kim and I arrived early at the bride's home with muffins and mimosas!!


I made blueberry and cinnamon roll muffins. Both were fantastic!

The bride looking at her hair for the first time

Myself, Shelly, and Kim 10 minutes before the ceremony started

Ryan and I after the ceremony

Another shot, after Shelly had become a Mrs.!

Bustling her train

Dancing with her new stepdaughter to "Girls just want to have fun".

The cutting of the cake

The last shot of the evening! Becky, Me, Shelly & Kim



0 comments: