12.12.2010

Tag I'm It.......

Katie tagged me for the game of four

1. four shows that you watch:
(1) The Office
(2) Housewives of New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Beverly Hills etc.
(3) The Fabulous Beakman Boys
(4) The Soup


2. four things you are passionate about:
(1) My Family (friends are included, because they too are my family)
(2) God
(3) Crafting
(4) Baking


3. four phrases you say a lot:
(1) Shut up! (as in "No Way!")
(2) Are you freaking serious?
(3) RYAN!!!
(4) It could always be worse


4. four things you've learned from the past:
(1) everything happens for a reason
(2) If you want something done, do it yourself!
(3) a womans intuition is very real
(4) Whatever you do comes back to you


5. four places you would like to go:
(1) Sleep
(2) Hawaii
(3) Greece
(4) Africa


6. four things you did yesterday:
(1) Christmas shopped
(2) Ate chocolate peppermint bark for breakfast (cupboard is bare)
(3) changed 20 diapers
(4) prayed for patience


7. four things you are looking forward to:
(1) sleeping
(2) days off with my family
(3) green bean casserole
(4) waking up on Christmas morning with my husband and daughter


8. four things you love about winter:
(1) snow
(2) snugly clothes
(3) pashminas
(4) It's Christmas Charlie Brown



9. four bloggers who should share their list of fours:
(1) Stephanie
(2) Courtney
(3) Rheannon
(4) Renee

2 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

Love your list!! :)

The Boddies said...

I hope you didn't really have to change 20 diapers! that makes me so nervous..............