8.31.2006

Happy Birthday To Us!

SEPTEMBER 1, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BETH, MY AUNT BARB & I!
Happy 26th Birthday to me! Happy 25th Birthday to Beth my bridemaid, soon to be mommy, and close friend!
Me, Beth and Courtney (picture above) have been friends for 4 birthdays now! Seems like 10!
Here is a picture of me on my 23rd and Beth on her 22nd. Boy have we change for the better! Enjoy the concert Beth!
Happy Birthday to my Aunt Barb! I searched my house for a picture of my aunt and I but my mom has all of them at home. I was born on her birthday and since then she has been such a fabulous role model for me. She is such an influential person in my life. I can't wait to see her in 35 days for my wedding.I love you very much Aunt Barb. Give Pat and Cedar a kiss for me!!!

2 comments:

Mama Muhs said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a great one! No one in our family can believe our baby Beth is 1/4 century old! :)

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! That picture is old! We look so different! Love it though. It seems like forever ago when we took that picture. Well, happy birthday to you too, Mis, and your Aunt Barb! The concert was awesome! I'll have to tell you all about it later. Hope you had a great day too! Love ya!