8.28.2006

My Bridal Shower






On August 14th I had my first bridal shower. Ryan's mother, grandmother, and aunt's threw it. It was so wonderful. Most of his family was in town for his Aunt Barb's wedding that took place that previous Saturday. Since they were all here it was the perfect time to get together. Most of my bridesmaids were there except for two that are 4-7 hours away. Angie (Ryan's mother) invited a lot of her friends, co-workers, neighbors, and close family. It was great. The food was amazing! Both Aunt Debbie's, Aunt Barb, Angie, and Grandma Phyllis worked so hard to make everything perfect. Ryan's Aunt Lisa made the cake and the cookies. They were so beautiful I hated to eat them. I'm so lucky to soon be apart of such a wonderful family. Miss you all and can't wait to see you all soon! -Love Melissa


My great cake and cookies!!! Thanks Aunt Lisa.

My table runner from Pottery Barn! Thanks Angie.

0 comments: