2.09.2008

HE IS HOME!!!

I just had to post this right now!!!

Tonight Ryan and I went to his great aunt's 93rd Birthday. We came home and Ryan said "Shh... do you hear that?" I said "WHAT!!" He went outside and there in our humane trap we had caught Litttle Kitty. HE CAME HOME!!!!! I'm so thankful. I thanked GOD so many times. My family is complete again. By God's grace he came home. I can't even begin to describe how thankful and amazed I am. I had told people that by now I had given up. He has come home so skinny and hungry. But he is getting all the food and loving he can possibly stand. Thank you so much for all of your kind words and prayers. My family is finally complete again. I will sleep a full night for the first time in 2 weeks tonight. God is sooooo good. Good night.........

Sunday morning soooo happy

Finally able to get some rest

7 comments:

The Dunnings said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE KITTY WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! Your mommy and daddy missed you very much. So glad your are back safe and sound. We love you and sleep well in your warm house again.

Barbara said...

There's no place like home!!

Welcome Back, Little Kitty!!!

Hope all of you get lots of rest and nourishment now that the family is back together. Hugs and Love to all of you!

Aunt Barb

Mama Muhs said...

Beth called me last night to tell me the good news and I just could't believe it when she told me! I was so excited for you! So glad he found his way back and all is good again.

Matt and Jess said...

That is SO wonderful. I'm sure that is the greatest gift you could ever ask for!

Jane said...

My "Grandkitty" is back home!!! We missed you sooooo much. I'm glad your momma is home right now to give you all the loveys you need. It's so good to have the Farleys and their "furbabies" back together. Love you all very much.

Brooke said...

I just knew he would find his way home!! Yeah-I'm so happy for you guys!!

mgntrower said...

Oh yeah! That is such great news!! I'm so happy to hear that. I have really thought about you so often hoping that he would come home. By the way, I caught the Beach Wedding show this afternoon (I'm home sick w/ Adyson) but it was SO neat. And you and Ryan were on so many times. My mother-in-law watched with me and we were so impressed, what an awesome experience!