3.17.2011

3/13/2011 6 months!!!!

I can't believe it. Wren is a half a year old!!!
You are wearing size 2 diapers and size 3 at bedtime.
You are eating solid foods at lunch and dinner. You hate bananas!
You started drinking from a sippy cup this month.
You have the rolling over back to front mastered.
NO MORE SWADDLE!!! HOORAY!!!!!
You sleep with your paci and taggy burpcloth for naps and you like to sleep on your side.
You are wearing size 9-12 month clothes.
You are 18.5 lbs and 28 inches long!
We are having a very rough time at night. You are waking up several times for your paci and still to eat at 3:30. I have tried the CIO method. Let's just say you will wait me out any night or day. I am sleep deprived to the point of delirium most days!
You are starting to take longer naps during the day, 1.5 hrs.

I loved this pose!

I love those bird lips!!

1 comments:

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Griffin was doing that waking up thing at 3am for the last couple of weeks & then this last weekend up popped his first 2 teeth (on the bottom)...now he is sleeping much better! Maybe Wren is working on some teeth of her own!! Love the 2nd pic...the head tilt is perfect!