4.01.2011

One of these things.....

I am.....a mother.


I want....to be able to afford to go to graduate school.


I have...more empathy than I can stand sometimes.


I wish...I could stay at home with my daughter verses bring home a paycheck.

I hate...close mindedness.


I fear...aliens (seriously).


I hear....myself tell others advice but rarely take my own.


I search...for a career that will make me feel good about myself.

I wonder...if my daughter will ever know how much I love her.

I regret...that I had too much fun in college and didn't go to grad school while I still qualified for financial aid!


I love...God, my family, and my friends.


I ache...for children who do not know all encompassing love.


I always....react impulsively and never think things through fully.

I usually....clean the kitchen before I go to bed. I can't stand it messy when I wake up.

I am not....as nice to my husband as I should be.

I dance...every time Ellen does.

I sing...to my daughter several times a day.

I never...get enough sleep.


I sometimes...watch a little too much reality tv.


I cry...everday, sometimes two or three times.

I am not always...as positive as I should be.

I lose...my mind several times a day.

I am grateful...for my parents who would walk backwards and shoeless to the ends of the earth for me.

I need...nothing.

I should...eat less, worry less, smile more often, and relish in the moment verses wishing days away.

You're next: Courtney, Beth, and Renee!!!

1 comments:

Lookin Lively said...

I love these.....good work sista. You are my soul sista. :)