11.19.2006

The Adventures of Windshield Man and Buckethead

We'll another night of unpacking at The Miles's. As you can see I did a lot of work again. Caden and I found a windsheild weather visor. You know, one of those things you put in your car when it's 100 degrees outside to deflect the heat? We'll, we tied them around our heads and fought crime all night. As you can see I also had a pink bucket as a helmet. I would have to say that this might happen to be the most unflattering picture of myself I have ever seen. But the look on Caden's face was priceless so I had to post it. We kept the streets safe last night in Herrin. Good work Windshield Man!After several minutes of flapping the band would go around his little ears. Hilarious! We all were laughing pretty hard.He is in the midst of flapping.

0 comments: