11.12.2006

A Tribute to the old days


I thought that I would post these pictures of last night to pay tribute to the "old days". About 14 of us went out to eat last night and then came back to our house to chat and have a few drinks. Problem was that most of us were already past our limit by the time dinner was over. So when we went to our house drank 2 or 3 more we were really ridiculous. Then we met up with the guys at a local bar in Herrin. But I have to say this is probably the first time I have really drank in about a year. Since all of our friends are married and have children now we usually just go out to dinner and come back to someones house to watch the kids play. But for some reason we were all in rare form last night. Especially us girls. It was fun but boy am I paying for it today. How did we all used to do this every weekend!!!!! Thanks to Falan for taking care of us and being the DD.

Tobey and Nate Kalen & Falan Tobey found Ryan's Carhart hat & his favorite gas station sunglasses and her and Miranda decided to do sitting toe touches. Tobey posing in her cute red leather jacket but doing an Michael Jackson impression.Every girl knows that this picture is a must on those going out nights. The infamous "taking the picture yourself shot". Dorks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! When did you change your hair? Love it!

The Farleys said...

I know it's really dark! about a week ago I was ready for a change I am still getting used to it. Pretty drastic! but thanks!

mgntrower said...

Too funny! I do remember those "old days" myself. I have to say I'm glad I'm still not paying for it like I used to!! Love the hair also!! I've been thinking about going dark myself but I'm too chicken to just DO IT!
Love it!!! Looks great on you.