11.06.2006

Monday Night Football Ritual!






As I have told all of you before, Ryan gets all excited about Monday night football and as soon as the game comes on he's out like a light. Of course he has his snuggling buddies along with him. Boy you sure can see how exciting our lives are! Is this what married life is all about? I know some of you can appreciate my cat pictures. So here are a few more. I promise I will put something of substance up soon for all of you viewers that aren't crazy cat people.
Love Melissa
Look what I found in the washing machine.












This is Tinley's favorite chair. Maybe this
explains his little "weight" problem.

Little Kitty loves to sit like this. It's so hilarious. He's deep in thought.

Peek-A-Boo

1 comments:

mgntrower said...

Too cute! I love your cat pictures! Keep posting, to me there is nothing funnier than crazy things animals do! And they are your "babies" right now so go right ahead!! I was the SAME way with Louie before Adyson was born. And yes, this is what married life is like! HAHA :-)
Love,
Megan