12.04.2007

Happy Birthday Ryan!

I know I haven't posted in a LONG time!!! I feel so horrible that I didn't post this on the 23rd of November. Ryan turned 27 during the Thanksgiving weekend. All of his family was home and we had a big party for him and Kyle. Kyle's 25th Birthday was on the 1st so we celebrated a little early for him. His Aunt Barb also turned 50 so we had a huge celebration for her another night.

The Birthday Boys with their Mom
Ryan and Grandpa Al
Getting ready to blow out the candles Maybe half of the family that was staying at Angie's during Thanksgiving. There were ALOT of family in.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, isn't it nice to have such a big family!! I was just noticing the matching, I don't know what you call it, mini beard thing him & his Dad have-too funny!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!

The Farleys said...

The matching was because of a huge family picture we took that day!!!! Hilarious just noticed that too! Oh and as for the "mini beard", that is simply horrifying. I think it should GO!!! A big family is fun. I really enjoy it! Have a great Holiday Brooke!