10.24.2010

I hate goodbyes...

My Aunt Barb and Aunt Pat arrived on Thursday night. The sole purpose of their trip was to finally meet their great niece. Both of them have played such a huge role in my life. They are truly the most encouraging, supportive, and loving people I know. I cherish the relationship that I have with the both of them. To see them with Lauren was pure bliss for me. They loved her more than life before they met her and now it seems unmeasurable. They rocked and sang her to sleep, fed her, told her stories, started her college fund, and filled her full of love. My heart is heavy that we had to say goodbye tonight. In this picture, I can see just how much they love her. It was when they were saying goodbye to her. Safe travels Aunt Barb and Aunt Pat. We will see you very soon on Skype. We love you both so much.

1 comments:

Beth said...

what a sweet moment to catch. Looks like they absolutely adore her. She is so lucky!