7.03.2011

Spinach Pinwheels




You want an easy AMAZING appetizer recipe? Try these Spinach Pinwheels. I have seen the recipe on several sites but I modified it to my liking. I took these to a get together last night and everyone loved them!

These will take about 5 minutes to throw together. My advice is to mix up the ingredients and roll them up and let them sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours. They are so much easier to cut that way. Let me know if you love them as much as I do!

Spinach Pinwheels

2 Crescent Roll Tubes
2 blocks of cream cheese
1 cup of Feta cheese (my favorite is sun-dried tomato and herbs)
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 tsp of garlic salt

Directions:
Preheat oven for 350
Mix together all the ingredients, take half of the batch and spread it over the dough.
Repeat with the other batch.
Roll it up and store it in an airtight container for 2 hrs or more
Cut into 2 inch slices ( a serrated knife works the best)
Place on your Silpat (one of the best items in my kitchen) on a cookie sheet
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown

All rolled up after 2 hrs in the fridge

Before baking

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yum!!! Can't wait to try these!

The Dunnings said...

Those look delicious and sound very easy. Thanks