10.19.2006

Are you coming today Baby Cade?

OCTOBER 19, 2006 TODAY MIGHT BE THE BIG DAY!!??
This is my beautiful girlfriend Beth. She was one of my bridesmaids and was such a huge help in all the planning of my bachlorette party and shower. Even at my wedding when she was 2 weeks to her due date she was in high spirits. Today is suppose to be the day that we have all be waiting for. Cade Matthew Brook's big arrival. We will see if he decides to show up. I will keep you all posted. It's so exciting to anticipate when he will be here!

He is almost here!

A long way to go! The amazing sonogram picture with Cade smiling! His sweet nursery all ready waiting for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for him to be here, too! I hope he comes before I leave for my trip!

The Farleys said...

Me too! You and Courtney will both be able to be there. Since she leaves on Wednesday. We need to get Beth out and make her walk the mall about 100 times tonight!!! I always hear women say "I went to the mall and walked around, then that night I went to the hospital". Put your walking shoes on Beth! ;)

The Farleys said...

Opps sorry Mama Muhs, I meant that Courtney leaves on Monday. You come home on Wednesday. I had them switched in my mind.