10.06.2006

Getting Ready!!!!!!!!






THE BIG DAY!!!!!


I headed over to Ryan's parents house around 8 in the morning on our wedding day. My bridesmaids and I got ready over there while Ryan and the boys got dressed at our house. My hairdresser came to the house and did our hair and then the photographer came and took pictures of us while we got ready. It was a stress free morning. I had a blast with my 7 best friends. Then the guys came at noon and Ryan and I saw eachother for the first time. It was amazing! He looked so gorgeous. We then took professional pictures at his parents house, the golf course and then the church. It was a great day that lead up to our big night!

Courtney and I in our rollers

Putting my make-up on

Touching up my hair

One of my favorite pictures. Beth our soon to be mommy.

My sisters finishing up there attire


Ryan and the guys starting to arrive.

All the guys were starved. Ryan's mom cooked up some of Ryan's favorite soup.

Ryan waiting at the head of the stairs for my big arrival.

Walking down....................

Our first kiss of the day. It was a great moment.

Some fun cadid shots of the bridal party. Can't wait to get the professional pictures.



0 comments: