10.06.2006

October 6, 2006 Our Big Day

The wreaths that hung on the door of the church

October 6th came and went faster than I expected. Our day was filled with family and friends wishing us a wonderful start to a brand new life together. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. My bridesmaids expected me to breakdown and cry throughout the ceremony but to everyone's surprise I couldn't wipe that smile off my face for even a second. I was the happiest bride ever!

The wedding was held at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Herrin. It was at 7:00 p.m. The church was filled to the brim, the lights were low, and the string quartet sounded amazing. As I was waiting outside awaiting my entrance I could hear the music for my bridesmaids playing. I had picked a song for them that was special for the eight of us. The night before at the rehearsal the song sounded horrible. But during the ceremony it was perfect. It brought tears to my eyes. When the doors opened for me and I saw Ryan I couldn't help but smile the biggest smile. I was so happy.
As soon as I get my professional proofs I will post those. Thanks to everyone who has sent me these pictures.
My Big Entrance

There's that smile!

Good shot of my dress
We are now Ryan and Melissa Farley!The groomsmen did an awesome job with the truck. They even tied little golf balls onto the back of the truck to drag behind. I hated to wash all of it off.

0 comments: