10.22.2006

Evan and Thomas the Train

On Saturday Ryan & I went up to St. Louis Children's Hospital to see Evan. Evan is three and has had several operations since he was born to help his little heart. He is back in the hospital for some tests and will soon be on the list for a heart transplant. He was in great spirits when I saw him. He loves Thomas the Train. I brought him some new trains and a big carrying case for all of them to "live in". Evan is such a character. He has a wonderful mommy and daddy that have done everything in this world to make sure that he continues to get better. He has so many people in his life that love him and are praying for him. Please think of him in your own prayers.


Looking at the new train case

I think he likes it!


He is a character. I say over and over again that he is the most handsome man in the whole hospital. I think he knows it!

This is when he was telling me that the smoke from the smoke stack was flying up over the curtains. He has a great imagination. By the way Thomas loves to eat french fries. We'll thats what Evan told me.

Evan told me that Thomas was telling him a secret.

Look at his gorgeous smile.

It's amazing what a wonderful spirit a three year old has. Seeing him makes you evaluate your own spirit and make you question what's really important in life. I love you Evan. You are in our prayers.

1 comments:

Beth said...

What an adorable little boy. Looks like you made his day with that Thomas the train set. Probably more than you know. We will keep him in our prayers.

Beth & Ryan