9.23.2008

Adventures of Painting!

Tonight we met for our Tuesday night painting class. I don't have a single creative bone in my body. So tonight truly surprised me of how good I can really be with the right direction. Our class is starting off by painting all the same picture. It's a picture of a landscape with a few barn like buildings in the background along with some mountains. I ran home and showed Ryan my picture and he truly was surprised and impressed with my "work". Can't wait to go back next week!
The 3rd grade painting I successfully created
This is it up close. I love the hills and my one "fallish" looking tree on the right side. If you look closely you can see the outline of my moutains and my light blue sky. I still have to do a lot more layering work.

Sami and her AWESOME painting. We all said it looked like a Hallmark card.This is Sami's upclose

1 comments:

The Dunnings said...

The paintings look awesome girls, where is Jane's? And Melissa I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the monogram.