9.07.2008

A Blogger Tip

I have been having some issues with my archiving within my blog. I pre-set my main page to have 300 posts because for some reason my 2006 archives won't appear. So I pre-set all of my post on the front page. I just read on the blogger help desk page that once in awhile you need to clear your cache and cookies. The page addressed this as follows if you too are having some archiving issues!

Clearing Your Cache and Cookies
Most browsers hold a saved copy of visited webpages. Clearing your browser's cache and/or cookies can resolve a number of problems you may be experiencing while using Blogger or other sites on the web. Instructions for clearing your cache and cookies are different for each browser type.
To clear your cache and cookies, please follow the steps below.
For MS Internet Explorer:
Click Tools at the top of your browser window.
Select Internet Options from the menu.
Select the General tab, if it's not already selected.
Locate the Browsing history section and click Delete.
In the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete files If a pop-up window appears, click Yes.
In the Cookies section, click Delete cookies If a pop-up window appears, click Yes.

0 comments: