6.21.2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Poppy. He came into my life when I was four. He loved me like I was his own the rest of my life. He would do anything for me and I am so proud that he is my dad. When Ry and I have kids, he will be the first in line to spoil the pants off the child. He already is in love with the "pickle cutter" a little brown haired girl we call Maddy. A cute side note about my parents and how they met, she walked into the room at a local Herrin "watering hole" (which my mom said was her first and last time there) and my dad said to the man next to him, "I'm going to marry that woman". He stills says she is the most beautiful woman he has ever met. Isn't that great?
Happy Father's Day Poppy. Happy Father's day to Ryan's dad and my awesome father in law. There is nothing that Dave doesn't know how to do. He is a pharmacist, a mechanic, a builder (of everything including his house), King of Ebay, a comedian, and a wonderful father. He has always been by Ryan's side whenever we have needed help, even when he was really sick. Over the past five years that I have been in the family he has always been there to help me before I could even ask. He and Angie are best friends and it's awesome to see their 28 years of marriage. We love you!

2 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

What a sweet ode to the Father's in your life! They are both wonderful guys!

Mama Muhs said...

The PS22 Chorus was on Good Morning America this morning! Cameron sat and watched with wide-eyed wonder the whole time they were on.