3.28.2010

This is why my house is a wreck...........

I have had my sewing gear strewn throughout my dinning area for 2 weeks now. I keep walking by it thinking I will put it up but I find other things to do, like eating. So I sat down for about 2 hours and did these. I think they turned out super cute. They are material on one side and terrycloth on the other. I made both since it's still a month out to finding out what baby Farley is!!

I think I am going to find some tubular bright beads to sew on the cupcake for sprinkles. I really like the way the F turned out. I have finally found out how to use my zigzag option on my sewing machine. Boy does it finish off apliques so much nicer than a straight stitch.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so impressed! I don't know if you saw my blog post...but I am in desperate need of learning how to use my sewing machine. How did you learn?

Mama Muhs said...

So cute! And the worry wart Mother in me has to tell you to watch out for the beads as they could be a choking hazard! :)

The Dunnings said...

Adorable!!!

Beth said...

You are something else! love them sister!