5.20.2011

8 months!

I'm a few days late, but Wren turned 8 months old on May 13th.
It seems like you have become a little girl over night. You are in 9-12 month clothes. Size 3 diaper. You are crawling all over the place, going up stairs with ease, and can pull up on all the furniture. You also are standing with one free hand. You are saying Da-Da now! You started waving bye bye this week. You started "sharing" your paci with me and your blanket this morning. This month's sleeping habits have been pretty rough. Although the past 2 nights have been good. You have started laying your head on our shoulders and snuggling with us lately. This is something you have never done. You are simply to busy to pause and just be held. You had your toes painted for the first time this month. They make you look so grown up! We are going through a fussy phase. I think that it is just more teeth coming in.

My darling bird and I love you so!

Happiness subsides quickly and I know that another nap
is quickly approaching! Note those pink piggies!!! I also made her shirt. It's hard to see but it's a little pink damask seahorse.

0 comments: