5.31.2011

A few firsts.......



Lauren had several "firsts" this weekend. One of them being her first parade. I figured she would scream during the police and firetruck sirens. Since she can scream louder than both, I guess it didn't phase her.


Another first involved a sucker. Both of her grandpas thought it would be a good idea to give her one. Needless to say, she really really liked it. After two licks I called it quits.

She wanted her sucker back.
This was after her first Popsicle that her Nanny thought she should have. Needless to say, she thought it was really cold, but she really really liked it. Once again, after two licks, I called it quits!

She also got to be in a "big" pool for the first time on Monday. She loved it!! She kept screaming over and over again and kicking her legs in excitement. That was in between her sneaking large gulps of pool water. I kept telling her to cut it out and tried to distract her, but the pool seemed to be a large sippy cup to her.

2 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

Oh my gosh...too cute! And you 3 look adorable dressed in your "Festa" best! ;)

Kristin said...

I agree with Katie...loved the Fiesta color wearing! :) Glad you all had a fun weekend!!