6.13.2007

Evan Update

Evan's mom Natalie just called and told me that Evan is being admitted into Children's Hospital this evening. He is not doing very well. We are all still waiting for the perfect heart to make Evan all better. For some reason God is still working on it and we have to wait paitently. Please pray for him and his family tonight and this week. His family has gone through so much thus far and the weight that they bear is still so heavy. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and prayers. I will update you as soon as I hear.



2 comments:

Jane said...

Please let me know if I can do anything for Evan or Natalie. I will definitely say a prayer everyday. We have to have faith that God will bring little Evan a heart very soon. He is such a sweetie.

Kelli Corbin said...

I am still praying for little Evan...and Natalie and the family! Melissa, thanks for keeping me updated. I know these folks are so special to you!