6.02.2007

Random Saturday Pictures

I thought I would just post some random pictures from today.


This is Tinley's chair. No one but him gets to sit in it. Little Kitty decided that he was going to go ahead and just try to take a nap in it. Tinley showed him. He crawled up there and literally sat on him and they both slept. I moved Tinley because I thought he might squash Lil' Kitty to death.
As you can tell they really didn't mind.
After two weekends of our fathers coming over and helping Ryan, we finally got the jacuzzi going. Fabulous!!! Thanks Dads!!
I was trying to get a shot of my honeysuckle. I have tons of it. It makes our house smell wonderful.
Tonight the Elk's had it's open house for it's brand new building. Ryan became a member a couple of months ago. This is him with his mother. I think they look like twins.

Grandma Phyllis, Ryan, and Angie

Me and my crazy (in a great way!) father in law, David. He is such a riot!!! He can always find the most unapropriate time to crack a joke. He gets in trouble quite alot.

0 comments: