9.07.2009

A well overdue post.........

Last weekend I went up to spend my birthday weekend with my dear college roommate Michele. Her husband was out out of town that weekend and she graciously invited me up to spend a couple of days with her and Miss Mia. I had the best weekend. I couldn't have asked for more! I had Chicago deep dish twice, the best pumpkin spice cake, a 90 min. massage, a visit to the Oswego Farmer's Market, and 2 days with one of my best friends and her beautiful daughter. What a wonderful life long friend I have in her. It's amazing to see your friends turn into wonderful mothers. Thank you for such a beautiful weekend. Love and miss you both!
Mia, snug as a bug in a rug. I have found that
swaddling is as good as chocolate to babies
and Shush..Shush..Shush...Shush...with bouncing up and down motion.
A picture of the 3 of us, Mia was obviously uninterested...Mia during party time in the bouncer seat, wearing the bib I made!! Sunday morning.. all snuggley. Both of us without any makeup on!! Beautiful Michele and her daughter


She was soooo... over picture taking... Don't you love the jeans?

Leaving the amazing farmers market in Oswego

0 comments: