8.01.2009

Fantastic night with friends..........

Last night was such a good night for so many reasons. The night started off excellent because of the first picture. Don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm going to. The first picture of me is posted because I am wearing a size 6 jeans! Back in 2008 I was a 10-12. Slowly but surely I have been running it off. Slowly being the key word, jeez...... It also was excellent because Ry and I enjoyed an wonderful dinner and a movie. Then we went to Katies house where we went through a bottle of wine, watched a tutorial on Ryan's "new" phone, and caught up with our out of town friend. Lastly we ran up to a Herrin "watering hole" and saw some more friends and my sister. Let me tell you how weird it is to run into a baby sister at a bar. Still will probably be weird even when we are fifty. All in all it was a good night because it was spent with good people. Now we are off to St. L to do a little furniture shopping and to eat lunch with our friends up there. Have a beautiful Saturday!!

size 6
Me, Ry, Sami
Usually Sami and I look identical, I think Ryan
and her look more a like right now. Probably because I have a case of vampire face. ugh...

Mrs. Parrish & I

Kaite and Leslie


Ryan is obviously telling Leslie how to do a shot. His
name is Camp Counselor Farley because he likes to tell everyone how
to do things usually. He's a self appointed pro at everything.

4 comments:

labride said...

Love your blog! I just found it through blogs by Danielle. I totally understand where your coming from, I've always come up with a new project and it doesn't always come out like it should haha!

The Parrish Family said...

Thanks for the cute post! I had a great time too!

The Boddies said...

Congrats on the skinny jeans :) I just found this blog: www.bakerella.blogspot.com I thought you might like it too.

Mama Muhs said...

You look AWESOME! Congrats!