11.09.2010

Calling all my fellow bloggers!!

With the holidays around the corner, I'm sure that you are thinking about sending out your annual Christmas cards. With a new baby girl we will defintley be sending out one of our own. So...how about 50 cards absolutley FREE!! Our friends at Shutterfly are providing this fantastic offer to us bloggers.



With over 700 cards to choose from, it's going to be hard to choose!!



Here are a few of my favorites!


In order to receive your free 50, all you have to do is go to the link and put in your info and then post the promotion on your blog! Simple as that! If you haven't used Shutterfly before, their service and products are fantastic! I use them to order all of my digital pictures. Their service is super fast and the prints are always great quality. I have already started working on my Calendar projects. They make wonderful gifts for grandparents!

So Merry Christmas from me to you! Now pass it on to your blog girlfriends!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks for posting this, Melissa! I just love their cards.