9.19.2007

A Trip to Patti's

Ryan's golfing buddy Ben, asked if we wanted to go to Patti's with him and Katie on Tuesday. The both of us had never been so we jumped at the chance. For all of you that aren't from So. IL Patti's is in Kentucky near Lake Barkley and Land Between the Lakes. I had always heard how good the food was but it's about a 2 hour drive. So we flew!!! Ben has a plane and was kind enough to ask us to go! I have to admit it was pretty small inside the plane. I got nervous at take off but other than that Ben was an awesome pilot. As for the food at Patti's I have to say it was the best food I have had in years!!!! I am glad it's 2 hours away. If we made a habit of it we would be 400lbs. They like a lot of butter and cream on everything. They are famous for their flower pot bread, strawberry butter, and mile high pies. Here are a few pictures from last night. Thanks Katie and Ben!!

Ryan checking out the wing?

Ben and Ryan
Pulling out of the hanger
Up, Up, and Away!!!
Ryan was so proud of his pork chop he had me take a picture of it. (Take a look at the butter and sour cream on the potato!) Next time we will bring our defibulator just in case!!

Ryan's Mile High Pie in the Swan tin-foil

Group Shot (See the flower pots?

The bread and butter were to die for!!!)

Leaving 20 lbs heavier. I knew that at any moment Ryan would be out for the count!

He was asleep about 5 mins. after take off. He will sleep ANYWHERE!

0 comments: