1.04.2009

Cookies and Burpcloths........






My sunday was most productive! I managed to finally take down all my Christmas decorations and haul them up to the scary attic. I put up my Valentines wreath on my front door just to make myself feel better. I tested about some "Barefoot Contessa" cookie mix tonight. Ryan loves this woman! For those who don't follow the Food Network, Ina Garten hosts a cooking show in her home in the Hamptons. She cooks fabulous meals for all of her "fabulous" friends. Ugh.... I think that secretly Ryan wishes he'd married her. Anyways, the cookie mix although quite pricey was super easy, 1 egg, 1 stick of butter, mix, and throw on the cookie sheet! Ryan said it was sort of blah, but I really love them. I'm not surprised. Throw anything on a plate that resembles carbs and it's my favorite food. Earlier today I made two sets of burp cloths for two new baby boys that were born this month! Lets see how long it takes for me to deliver them to their home! I am already dreading tomorrow. I have been off work for 3 whole weeks! I hoard my vacation days until the end of the year! Hope everyone else had a great Sunday. For those like me that are finally going back to work from the holiday season, summer vacation is just 150 days away!

0 comments: