1.25.2009

SoundTrack to your life


I have often heard that music is the soundtrack to your life. When that one particular song comes on, how many of us attach it to a particular day in our life or a span of time? I know I do. I found this online and it looked like fun. Feel free to steal and post it on your blog! I want to read what your answers are! I however didn't follow the directions. You can do it one of two ways. One, with your Ipod or two, your personal choice. I chose to think of them on my own!

From the online directions:
Here’s how it works:
1. Open your music library on iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, or whatever
1. Shuffle it
3. For every ‘scene’ below, type the title and the artist in the order the songs come up


Waking up: New Day-Robbie Seay Band
Falling in Love: Crash-DMB
Fight Song: Right Here-Staind
Breaking Up: Best I Ever Had-Vertical Horizon
High School: Freshman-Verve Pipe, Oasis, Jodeci, RKelly, I could go on forever........
Prom: Secret Garden-Bruce Springsteen
College: Anything Missy Elliot or 50 Cent, Hi Fiving MF-Local H, Your Winter -Sister Hazel, Lil' Kim, Britney
Life: Little Wonders-Rob Thomas
Parents:Mom: Midnight Train To Georgia-Gladys Knight and the Pips
Dad: Dancing With My Darling-His own adaptation, I believe he made this one up
Mental Breakdown: Let Go-Frou Frou, Breathe Me-Sia
Driving: Spin-Lifehouse
Flash Back: Breathing-Lifehouse
Getting Back Together: Collide-Howie Day
Best Friends: For Good-Wicked
Wedding: This Years Love-David Gray
Significant other: Don't Stop Believin'- Journey
Birth of a Child: N/A
Fade to Black: Closing Time-Semisonic

0 comments: