7.22.2009

New Look!

So do you like the new look???? Danielle at http://thedesigngirlstudio.com/ designed this for me! I love the little cook. This new design pokes fun at my numerous attempts at trying to learn how to cook, sew, and whatever else I pick up along the way.

At first I hated cooking, mainly because I had never had an interest in it. Case and point: My good friend Todd and I started a grease fire in Home Ec. and I started to throw a bowl of water on it. My teacher thankfully stopped me. He and I also baked bread and found a band aid in it. I can't remember who's it was. Needless to say, I have improved over the 11 years since Home Ec. I have come to really like cooking!!

With the new look comes new additions to my blog. New things to come very soon! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! I appreciate my blog family so so much! Thank you!

1 comments:

Jane said...

Maybe you and Todd should do a cooking show!! I am sure it would be very entertaining. I can't wait to buy something from the Ten Thousand Villages. What a great store for great causes. I wish we had something like that around here.