7.26.2009

Summer Showers...............

Saturday night Ry and I went out with some friends who were in town. We went to Global Gourmet with full intentions of sitting outside and enjoying a summer evening. About 30 minutes into dinner a summer shower decided to make an appearance and we had to literally RUN inside where there was 1 table left! After dinner Heather and I had to get a chocolate martini which are our favorites! Last time we were together we had 4 a piece. Let me tell you, that was a great morning the next day! They are just so good! We always have so much fun with these guys. It's a shame we don't live closer! Thanks guys for the great evening!


Heather and I prior to the downpour
Dax and Heather

Ry and I, jeez..... golfing everyday sure will give you a good tan. I look like a vampire face.

0 comments: